Akazi mu Mujyi wa Kigali:Imyanya 8kuya 8-05-2012 saa 06h12' | 402 yanditswe na Ernest Ndayisaba
Akazi mu Mujyi wa Kigali:Imyanya 8
The City of Kigali is seeking to recruit high qualified professional experiences self motivated and hardworking for the following posts : 1. Urban Planner : Bachelors degree (A0) in Urban Planning
2. Procurement Officer : bachelor’s degree (A0) in Procurement, Purchase, Accounting, Public Finance, Economics, Law, Civil Engineering
3. Water & Sanitation Expert : Master’s degree in civil engineering or A0 in civil engineering
4. Administrative Assistant to the Vice-Mayor in charge of Finance, Economiy and Development : A0 in Public Administration, Secretarial studies
5. Administrative Assistant to PAPSDSK project. (under contract position) : A0 in Public Administration, Secretarial studies
6. Tax inspector : A0 in Public Finance Accounting, Economics, Business Law
7. Accountant : A0 in Accounting, Public Finance and management specialized Accounting/Finance
8. Driver of PAPSDSK/CKB project (under contract position) : A2 diploma, Holding a driving license category B and D and least two years of experience as a driver with a clean driving record. Experience in driving variety of makes and models of vehicles, including vans and other kinds of motorized vehicles. Fluent in either spoken and written English or French
The application should comprise the following documents :
A copy of the required Degree and professional certificate
A copy of the identity card
Interested and qualified candidates should send the above mentioned documents not later than May 11th 2012 at 09:00pm.
Late applications will be rejected and only successful candidates will be contacted. This advert can be found on the City of Kigali website www.kigalicity.gov.rw
NB : Those who had previously applied to the job vacancies announcement closed on April 20th 2012 do not have to reapply, their applications will be considered.